Code of conduct and ethics
Ethics for Student
Attend all lectures regularly.
Switch off or keep your mobile phones on silent mode in the college.
Always be in the college’s uniform and keep identity cards.
Switch off electrical devices after use.
Respect teachers and maintain cordial relationship.
Respect all religions and maintain communal harmony in the college.
Always put garbage in the dustbin.
- Don’t break the college’s furniture.
- Don’t damage the college’s property.
- Don’t waste drinking water.
- Don’t spit or write on the college’s walls.
- Don’t consume tobacco or ghutaka or other alcoholic substances in the college.
- Don’t drink or smoke in the college.
- Don’t keep destructive weapons in the college.
- Don’t pluck flowers or throw garbage in the college.
- Doesn’t eve tease or harass girls.
- Don’t miss conduct in the college.
Ethics for Professors
- Reach the college on time.
- Switch off fans and lights after use.
- Be honest and punctual in work.
- Maintain discipline the college.
- Be soft and use good language in the class room.
- Establish cordial relationship with students.
- Don’t take active part in politics or any violent demonstration.
- Don’t contribute to the Press any matter in connection with the college without permission of the principal.
- Don’t smoke or drink in the college.
- Don’t consume tobacco, ghutka or other alcoholic substances.
- Don’t use mobile phone in the class room.
- Don’t abuse or harass lady teacher in the college.
- Don’t leave the college campus without permission of the principal in working hours.